Saturday, July 23, 2011

Each Passing Day

Posted by Leslie at 2:29 AM
With each passing day .. I feel more confident in bringing my son home. I didn't think that being positive would be this hard. But after experiencing the loss that we have, you can't help but be cautious at every turn. It is a struggle between loving him so much & wanting to protect myself as well. My heart was broken when Dexter died. It's been broken beyond repair. It's gotten better but it will never fully be healed. Milo has definitely brought a healing into my life, but at the same time, it was a large hole to fill. I love ALL my children equally. I am blessed to have become their mother. But even Mommy needs to try & keep the sorrow from her heart.

But I don't want to focus on the sorrow, I want to focus on the hope. I have hope & love & dreams that are coming true. I couldn't ask for anything more right now. Except maybe money. :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Through Grey Skies (herblackbird.org/blog) Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Make Money from Zazzle|web hosting